Customer Experience is our top priority.
Never underestimate the value of free resources.
The AgileSoft Dashboard. No Cost to Our Customers.
Analyze runs across all build environments
- Insights & Historical Analysis
- Actionable Data
- Full Level Reports
All in One Place
Effective and Intelligent Reporting
What’s in it for you?
- Seamless access to numerous automation tools leveraged by your AgileSoft project team leads.
- Real-time automated test runs, visual insights and unified reporting.
- Track each build across your products.
- Open, view and execute your continuous integration jobs and track status — collaborate by linking them to your team.
- Search tests by name, status, execution date, attributes (tags, authors, devices), by exceptions raised, at different nested levels or by keywords in logs or events.
- Analyze how tests perform over time across different functional groups, categories, devices and much more.
Empower Your Entire Organization.
Delivering extraordinary value, at no cost to our customers.
AGSFT Dashboard as written
- Dashboard, Insights and Historical Analysis
- All in One Place
- AGSFT Dashboard allows tracking each of your launches across all your projects. View and analyze how your test perform overtime, how each execution category has compares in detail, track exceptions, create topics for discussion or reminders and search entities from a host of options.
Manage multiple projects
- Manage all your projects with AGSFT Dashboard. New projects can be created from the ExtentReports library when your tests, while builds continue aggregating under existing projects.
View and execute Test Case jobs
- AGSFT Dashboard let’s you view all test case jobs, track their build history and even view execution logs for each build. You can also trigger/execute jobs and track their status from a single view.
Collaborate and track with Topics
- Create topics and assign them to tests from any build and track them from a single view. Topics can be used as reminders or a collaborative feature for your team.
- Tag, Devices, Authors, Exceptions
- Track how each category performs for your builds. You can visualize each category on the dashboard, and even track all of their launches and tests in a single view.